On Thursday, December 3rd, the authors of the analysis hosted a webinar for journalists to discuss the findings and their implications for the incoming Biden administration. Below is the recording of the webinar.
- Rev. Susannah Tuttle, Director of North Carolina Interfaith Power and Light – Moderating
- Brandon Wu, Director of Policy and Campaigns at ActionAid USA – Covering the findings of the analysis and the moral argument for this level of action
- Tom Athanasiou, Executive Director of EcoEquity – Covering the pragmatic and realist need for extremely ambitious international cooperation
- Jean Su, Director of Energy Justice Program at the Center for Biological Diversity – Covering the domestic challenges of emergency climate mobilization
- Sivan Kartha, Senior Scientist with Stockholm Environment Institute and Coordinating Lead Author for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) – Available to answer questions on methodology